Quality Media Transfer from English into German
Facts about German as a Language
- German is the most spread native language in Europe.
- About one third of the Europeans speak German either as their mother tongue or as a second language.
- German is an official language in seven European countries, has an official status in another four countries worldwide, and is an accepted minority language in another eight European countries.
Did you know? German is even the administrative and commanding language of the Swiss Guard in Vatican City.
Facts about using German
- German-speaking political and business leaders prefer to do business in German.
- More than 50 percent of all German citizens have learned some English and pretend to be on a conversational level. (But in real life most of them feel uncomfortable when it comes to special knowledge and prefer dealing in their mother tongue.)
- The German language is rich, expressive and complex (and sometimes not really logical). You need native German speakers and writers to convey your meaning to the German-speaking market.
So, what suppliers to German language markets need are QUALITY EDITORIAL SOLUTIONS
- prepared in a sophisticated style by a native speaker,
- tailored for the needs of the specific audience in terms of accessibility and acceptance.